Part #1 : I am Mombassador SGM Batch 7 2018

Hey there.. !!! ✋✋✋
Have you ever heard "Mombassador" ? How about "temu bunda" ? No ?
Hmmmm....,,,what about SGM, I guess all of you Indonesian people know this brand of  toodler milk. This time I will explain my experience follow "temu bunda mombassador SGM batch 7".
Here we  go ...
Mombassador SGM Eksplor is a community of SGM Eksplor mothers created by SGM Eksplor to get education & training in various exciting activities along with other mombassador. This community aims to invite mothers in Indonesia to be more understanding and care about nutrition & child development, as well as a mother who is independent, and useful for the nation.

If selected as Mombassador SGM Eksplor, Mother will get regular training on social media, nutrition, parenting, child development, social awareness, about SGM Eksplor and many more. Joined and shared with others in this community After joining this community, Mombassador SGM Eksplor will also have the opportunity to get exclusive facilities from SGM Eksplor and cooperate with SGM Eksplor for various positive social activities

As Mombassador SGM Eksplor, you will be invited to Sarihusada & SGM Eksplor events to get regular training on social media, nutrition for children, parenting, and others. From these activities, we hope the Mombassador SGM Eksplor with SGM Eksplor can together start various inistiatif that can help more and more Indonesian children get access to the nutrients it needs.

Sounds great huh ?

How to become Mombassador SGM Eksplor? 
If you care about the condition of parenting, child development, and nutrition in Indonesia, and domiciled in Indonesia, then you are entitled to apply to become a Mombassador SGM Eksplor. The main requirement are : 
  1. Women
  2. Age 25 - 40 years 
  3. Have children with age above 1 year 
  4. Domiciled in Indonesia 
  5. Have an active social media account (facebook / twitter / instagram / blog) 
  6. Registration period are variety. You must notice from the Aku Anak SGM Fanpage Facebook



So, what basically that make me interested to join this comunity program. Honestly, I've just heard about #MombassadorSGMEksplor arround in October 2016. That time I join some talkshow held by mommiesdailly and for those participant they are from Wajah Bunda Indonesia (WBI),  tehy also doubled as Mombassador. At that time, I am not really interest to join and curious to find how to join that community. Just at the right momment when my friend Fanny Dwi Arianty join batch 5, she told me that the program was so interesting and the benefit that you'll get are also verry interesting. Okaayy, I in. Verry curiously right now. I am participate to join on batch 6 but not verry luck. Again when opening batch 7 my friend inform me, an I just "oke I will participate this time, but if not select is it okay". This time not too intention than before.  But heyy what a surprise, I've got an email from admin mombassador SGM . First step was done by sending a filling form to admin. 

Then I remember Feb 4, 2018 I was called by SGM notified that I am being selected being mombassador. The next step was just to waiting a call from travel again. After that I am intense communicate with my friend fanny, she told that "I just waiting a call from SGM, please always being active your phone". Day by day, and changing week, there is nothing for the call that I was waiting for it. I am just deseprate you know..waiting for something that not yet come. arrrgghh...  Distraction by work, I am a little forget that I am waiting a call from someone. Suddenly an call incomeing call showed at my phone. I just want to shout out and jump happy because that are from SGM. They informed the agenda are from March 7 - 9, 2018. And I ma just say yes, yes, yes...hahahaha

If after get a phone call from SGM you can calm down? 
it was not at all..hahahah😅😅😅. Worried and maddened by waiting for (again) the confirmation of the travel agent. It just like in the rollercoaster, after get a phone call you like in the base, after that prepare to climb then drop by rollercoater. Again and again. Approaching the schedule of the event then They entered me into the WhatsApps group for Bandung area. and there was informed about the booking code that turns out the group from bandung using the train (What?😨).

Just info, for batch before this bacth 7, from bandung are used to be by plane, Don't know why this bacth using train. Hiks ! I am just imagine how tired being at the train allong at nigth like usually I do when I still work in MN. Its soooo tired. Okelahh

My next step was packing anf hunting for red clothes.. Just wait after Part #2 was finished writen by me. In that part will be special because I will be focus on what happy 3 days in Yogya.






  

1 comment:


  1. Halo, nama saya Rosa. Saya seorang jurnalis di London. Saya menulis tentang topik kesehatan dan makanan.

    Saya ingin berbicara dengan Anda tentang pekerjaan Anda dengan Mombassador SGM Eksplor.

    Jika Anda tersedia, silakan kirim saya pesan.

    Saya senang berbicara dengan Anda segera!

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

 [Review] W ajah cerah berkat Pond's Triple glow Serum & Triple Glow Sheet Mask Dududu,,siapa sih yang gak kepengen kulit wajah cera...